Where is this video game tournament?
- Charleston Town Center Mall – Located at Lee and Quarrier Streets, Downtown Charleston, West Virginia
What’s the event schedule?
- This is a single day event held on Saturday, August 12, 2017. A detailed schedule will be released soon.
What games are being played?
- 4v4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (PS4).
- 1v1 NBA 2K17 (PS4).
- 1v1 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
What’s the tournament format?
- Single Elimination.
Where are rules and gametypes?
- Rules are available for download here.
What do I need to bring?
- For Call of Duty: Black Ops III: Wired controller required. Headsets are optional.
- For NBA 2K17: Wired controllers and Headsets are optional.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Headsets are optional.
What monitors will be used?
24″ BenQ RL2455 will be used for Call of Duty: Black Ops III
What’s the cost to participate?
- $200 for a 4-person Call of Duty: Black Ops III Team Pass.
- $15 per person for NBA 2K17 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- $10 for a Spectator’s Pass to the Call of Duty: Black Ops III tournament
Are Team Passes refundable?
- No, all sales are final – but you are allowed to transfer one Team Pass.
Who needs a Spectator Pass?
- Team Coaches
- Anyone not competing that wishes to view the Call of Duty: Black Ops III tournament
Do I need a Spectator Pass to watch NBA 2K17 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
I’m visiting from out of town, do I get a special discount at a hotel?
- Yes. The Holiday Inn Express Charleston Civic Center which is across from the mall.
- Group Block: WV Gaming ChampionshipGroup Code: GAM
Group Rate: $89.00 — Includes hot-buffet breakfast, ground-level parking, and high-speed Internet
Book By: Aug. 8 – to receive the special group rate and while rooms are available
Online: Click Here to Make a Reservation